Long page sites are very fashionable and they look great. Simply Scroll Up provides an effortless way for users to get back to the top of the page. Hey, it doesn’t have to be a long page site it could even be for sites that have pages that are really long. 😉
There is no need to do any coding or even use a shortcode. It really couldn’t be simpler.
You have all the choices you need and Simply Scroll Up gives you four options: Link, Image, Pill, Icon. Once set it will automatically appear as the user scrolls down the page.
You can decide where on the page Simply Scroll Up will appear by using the options. Once the user clicks the link the magic starts, the page will scroll up and as the user reaches the top, Simply Scroll Up smoothly disappears.
And we have tried to think of everything, just in case you are using another element on the page and the link gets hidden, you can adjust the z index.
Simply Scroll Up Directions
First up – thanks for your purchase we really appreciate it. If you haven’t purchased yet what you waiting for…
- 1. Download the zip from your PageLines account
- 2. As with all WordPress plugins upload that zip file
- 3. Navigate to your DMS editor panel > Site Settings > Simply Scroll Up
- 4. By default we have set the Simply Scroll Up link to appear in the bottom right hand corner of your site
- 5. Experiment with the options until you find the perfect fit for you